What level is adderall tablets 30mg?

kaismama 9 Feb 2013

What do you mean by level?

duckworthy 10 Feb 2013

I'm making the assumption that you are wondering where the 30mg Adderall tablets lie in the overall spectrum of available of per tablet doses. If that's what you're asking, tablets (or pills, in immediate release formulation) are available in the following unit doses: 5mg, 7.5mg, 10mg, 12.5mg, 15mg, 20mg, and 30mg. There are also Adderall XR (extended, or time-released formulation) capsules, which contain tiny beads of medication inside their gelatin-based shell. These are available in the following doses: 5mg, 10mg, 15mg, 20mg, 25mg, and 30mg.

Given these available doses, one could say that the 30mg dose, in either immediate or extended release format, contains the highest level of the 4 amphetamine-based compounds which make up the active ingredient in Adderall.

I'm not sure if this really answers your question, but I hope you found this information useful.

Regards,

Duckworthy

DzooBaby 10 Feb 2013

It is a Schedule II controlled substance, if that is the "level" you were wondering about?