When I was twelve, I fell off my bmx bike and got some pretty good injuries from it. When I tell people what happened, I tell them I got a "right leg muscle reconstruction". I feel that this isn't the proper medical term but I want to know what might be the best term.
The handlebar of my bike tore into the front of my right thigh muscle. There was about a two inch hole that was probably about an inch or two deep. (I was twelve so the exact details might not be perfect)
I was rushed to the hospital where they put me into surgery to "clean the wound out and patch it up"
They did dozens of stitches to close it up and I had a rubber drain about and inch from the scar.
Hopefully someone can help me find the right medical procedure name!