Skip to Content

Left lower back pain problem relief?

Responses (3)

LaurieShay 18 Sep 2011

Hey kressp

If this has been going on for awhile, you may need to have it checked by the doctor. It could be any number of problems which would require different treatments. You may benefit from something as simple as back exercises and massage to more extensive such as medicines for pain or other condition. Having a proper evaluation is the place to start.

Best wishes,


Inactive 18 Sep 2011

I totally agree with Laurie on this (& most always do). I think a chiroprator may be able to help too. You could be having muscle spasms which sometimes in the back can hurt more than a ruptured disc! You should probably be evaluated by your physican to rule out any other problem. If you don't see a chiro, they usually take xrays on your first visit so as to determine if it's a disc or something first. They also do therapy now. Just a thought...

primetimegrape 18 Sep 2011

Yes, I agree with the other 2 posters. U need to have it checked out by a professional. U may need physical therapy and even medications. I cannot recommend medications because I do not know how long this has been going on for and I am not a doctor, although I do have a psyc. degree and extensive knowledge on meds. There are pain meds and muscle relaxers, but u need to get a diagnosis and let a doctor determine what meds (if any) work best. Best of luck to u! God Bless free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions