How to leave escitalopram 10 mg and clonazepam 0.25 mg?

kaismama 18 May 2014

I would like to know why you are stopping it? If its because you no longer think you need it, you're wrong, it didn't cure you, you feel better because you are on them. See your dr to stop them, and only do one drug at a time. You have to wean off both of them.

chuck1957 18 May 2014

Walsall,,this starts after what my friend just posted But first you have to check with your doctor you can open a big can of worms,Both of these you have to go off of slowly very slow.And many are on these for many years remember the reason you were put on them The medications seems to be working then you think you do not need it which is not true most the time and if you go off of it.It gets harder for the doctor to get you back where your at now trust me i have been there so talk this over with your doctor first.And really make sure there is no shame in having to take medication to face our illness and sometimes it is just not possible be glad they found a combination for you to take that works it takes so long for many people really rethink this and do nothing without your dr.knowing.Chuck1957