3weeks ago I toured a building (totally by accident and later that same day it was closed to the public) that had piles of lead based paint every where. There were about 200 others walking around in this building so there was dust. While in the building I rubbed the corner of my eye. 2 days later I started to get a rash in the spot I rubbed. I still have the rash. It itches, it's red and it is a little puffy. I have been putting Neosporin on it. Could this be lead poisoning?
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 22 Dec 2013 • 1 answer
Posted 9 Nov 2014 • 2 answers
Organophosphate Poisoning - In 1988 I was filming a toxic waste burning ship called the Vulcanus in?
Posted 20 Jan 2015 • 1 answer
Posted 23 Oct 2016 • 0 answers
Posted 5 Nov 2016 • 1 answer