After years of battling depression and anxiety, I was diagnosed with bipolar II. They took me off Xanax, Lamictal, and Zoloft. I was placed on 40 mg of Latuda and felt great for about 2 or 3 weeks. Then they upped it to 60, then 80, and I just got worse and worse. They started adding other medications to it, but none seemed to help. Eventually we worked our way back down to 40 mg, but I no longer feel good there.

I'm usually a goofball, but not anymore. My personality has completely vanished. Nothing seems to interest me or bring me enjoyment. I'm sad and fatigued nearly all the time, and spend my time either ruminating about how crappy I feel or occasionally crying.

I think I've been misdiagnosed with bipolar II, when I actually have MDD. I wonder if Latuda is causing more harm than good. I'm going to skip it tonight to see how I feel. Then, if all goes well, I'll keep skipping it.

Does this sound familiar? Please help.