Hey all! I'm a little nervous right now, and considering taking a plan b (however I'm not sure how effective even that would be.) I will talk to my SO after I get a little bit more information, but I thought I'd consult the forum first to gain a little insight. Basically, I have been taking progestin only pills for the past two weeks on time exactly every day.
My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex last night and he did come inside me. Today, I fell asleep after work and woke up 1 hour and 20ish minutes after my usual time to take the pill. Immediately I jumped up took the pill, however now (4 hours later) I've noticed some spotting (which I haven't had since starting POPs), and it's stressing me out a bit.

My question(s) for you all is/are as follows: does this mean I am likely to get pregnant? Or is 1 hour and 20 minutes an okay window for just this once? And should I wait 48 hours before having sex again?

Thanks!