Can Lamotrigine cause a hard lump on back of neck?

DzooBaby 9 Sep 2013

Probably not due to the medication. Please go into your Drs office and let him evaluate it. Any lump like this should be evaluated by your Dr. (unless you know a reason for the lump like you smacked yourself into something)

wolfie_2004 1 Oct 2013

I don't know about the back of the neck, but I have developed a lump on the bottom of my left wrist so I think it is possible. I have been on Lamotrigine for about 2 months now. I am seeing my doctor in 2 days to get it looked at and find out for sure.

itsangie23 1 Oct 2013

Thanks. It actually went away after a few days. Have you Also been overly tired on Lamotrigine? I am only at 75 mgs and im wiped all day :(

wolfie_2004 2 Oct 2013

I am at 150mg twice a day 6pills in am and 6 in pm, one thing it does is really me nauseous for awhile. I have noticed some fatigue but not too much.