I've been on Lamictal for roughly 8 months. My current dosage is 150mg.

A couple weeks ago I had a pretty bad sinus infection along with a low grade fever. It lasted about a week. Finished the antibiotics about two days ago.

Yesterday I started to develop a rash on my ankles that slowly spread to my legs. Small pin sized dots that itched but weren't too red. This morning I woke up with a full blown rash. Legs, torso, arms, neck and some ruddiness on my forehead. They itch, but not horribly. Spots are slightly larger, about 1/8" and red around the edges. They resemble small pimples.

I worried that this could be a delayed reaction to my lamictal as the images look similar. I know it's a long shot, but can I get something this far into my treatment?

Heading to the doctor later today, but wanted to put it out there to see if anyone has had this issue beyond the normal time period for a rash to appear.