Lamictal - I have heard temporal lobe cavernous angiomas can be resistent to anti seizure meds. my?
- 21 Dec 2017 by mustangsaartje
- lamictal, seizures, seizure prevention, epilepsy, neurology
Added 21 Dec 2017:
My neurologist is still keen on me trying lamictal. Has anyone with a temporal lobe cavernous angioma benefitted from anti seizure medications?
No responses have yet been posted. Add your response to this question.
- Lamictal Information for Consumers
- Lamictal Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Lamictal (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 23 Nov 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 27 Oct 2011 • 3 answers
Posted 4 Jun 2013 • 2 answers
Posted 20 Aug 2017 • 2 answers
Posted 16 Nov 2017 • 0 answers