So, my lady and I just had an accident and took Plan B. She is crying and distant. Suggestions?

LousArk 12 Oct 2018

What sort of suggestions are you looking for?

0481WTF 12 Oct 2018

She is close to her period before we chose to take thos pill. The crying was unexpected and now she seems distant. I want to show confort and support but this is our first time taking Plan B. I guess, I'm not trying to overwhelm her with my confused solutions.

LousArk 13 Oct 2018

If her periods are regular, & she's within a week of her period, then she is not fertile & does not need to worry.

Stephen Treloar 13 Oct 2018

Given that she was close to her period, makes the use of Plan B totally ineffective (do some reading). Pregnancy is really unlikely unless she has some kind of weird menstrual cycle. Being upset is likely to be a hormonal reaction and she will just have to get over it.

Tete2018 13 Oct 2018

How long ago did she take Plan B? She's probably just emotional. I would just be there for her and comfort her.