Well I'm at a point where my partner and plan to be intimate with each other but he is diagnosed with a life complication known as Prune Belly Syndrome (PBS) he says he can't reproduce but I took the time to call the main group to hear what they have to say and told me to be safe no matter what cause some patients who says they can't reproduce they starting having kids or they adopted. He refuses to use the condom but he want to prove to me he doesn't have any sperm at all.
My question is do you ladies believe Cryselle will help if I didn't use protection?? I know you all think I'm dumb but I rather be safe than sorry and he feels I don't believe he has a health complications which I do but I feel if he used a condom it will give me a peace of mind. Thank you all for taking the time to read this I truly appreciate it.