Labial cancer.how can I tell if precancer has turned into cancer.what are the signs or symptoms?

HeadStarter 17 Dec 2013

I'm not exactly sure what you are asking but I can tell you that you should be seeing your gynecologist so that appropriate tests can be done. Only then can a recommendation be made. Just to be on the safe and cautious side. You might not have symptoms at all...

kathyhanson 17 Dec 2013

I agree with HeadStarter. Only your gynecologist can determine if you have labial cancer. You could have itching, bleeding, open sores, or no symptoms at all. To get a diagnosis, your gynecologist will have to do a biopsy. Many other conditions like dysplasia or hyperplasia can cause similar symptoms. My best advice is for you to see your gynecologist. You might be worrying about nothing. Best wishes.