I was put on klonopin for my severe Anxiety in June 2012. 0.5mg 3 times a day. I started tapering off in Janurary 213 and I finally tapered off of it at the end of April 2013. For the duration of my medication, I have been delusional. I feel like I'm in a dream like state, sometimes not recognizing myself in the mirror, feeling scared, feeling like nothing is real, while all the while still functioning at work and with friends (I feel to ashamed to let anyone but family and friends to know what I am going through).

It's been about 3 weeks since I've been off it entirely, and though I feel a LOT better, I still feel delusional lately, like I sometimes still feel like I'm living in a dream, mixed with anxiety about dying and other odd fears. Is this normal? Should I have already be done with withdrawal craziness? Or is this something I am going to have to deal with for as long as I was on the pill?

Tonight I had a crazy delusional fit that ended in tears... I had to take a Valium to calm down (though the dream state anxiety is still present). Does anyone have any insight? Please help me get through this.