... told me they last a good 8 hours strong and trails off up to 12 hours is this true?
I would like to know if klonopin pill is a long lasting pill or a short lasting pill.a doctor once?
- 27 Mar 2014 by Johnson4797
- 27 Mar 2014
- klonopin, anxiety, panic disorder, gerd, doctor, pill
Added 27 Mar 2014:
and I would like to know how long does a klonopin pill suppost to last
Yes, Klonopin is one of the longest-acting benzodiazepines. It has a 100 hour half-life which means each pill you take stays in your system about 4 days, but the actual effects of the medicine is shorter. So the doc is correct. Thing you have to remember though is it builds in your system as you are taking it on schedule because it stays in the system so long.
- Klonopin Information for Consumers
- Klonopin Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Klonopin (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 17 Jan 2013 • 1 answer
Posted 25 Apr 2013 • 8 answers
Posted 16 Mar 2014 • 4 answers
Posted 20 Jun 2015 • 2 answers
Posted 5 Apr 2016 • 1 answer