Skip to Content

Klonopin - better drugs for fybromyalgia?

Responses (1)

mitjason 8 Jan 2010

I would recommend taking Ultram (Tramadol). They have a great website. It's This is not a controlled substance (not yet but it will be because some people have become addicted to this medications).
It's also very rare that people become addicted to this medication if they take it as directed by the doctor. I hope this is the solution you have been looking for. Hope this helps. Good luck to you!

mitjason 8 Jan 2010

If you have migraines I would also recommend talking a drug called Stadol NS. It's a schedule 3 narcotic that can be sprayed in your nose. It works great of migraines! Ask you doctor about it. Good luck once again! free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions