... started 5mg about 45 days ago. This was a switch from Zoloft. I have noticed my anxiety has been reduced, especially the physical symptoms. However, I still feel like I need about 0.75mg of Klonopin, 0.25 x 3 in order to keep myself totally calm, especially the morning dose at 10am. I have been out of work for 3 months and need to get back to my life. I am single and I still worry a lot about going back home, living alone, and going back to work. As of 4 months ago, I was only on 50mg Zoloft and 0.5mg Klonopin for 12 years and did so well without ever noticing any anxiety. I do wake up with morning anxiety and that has not gotten much better, I slept like a rock before this started 3 months ago.
The question is, is that ok to keep taking Klonopin permanently along with 10mg Lexapro? I really do not want to increase the Lexapro if I don't have to. Since I started Lexapro, I have reduced the Klonopin from 1.25mg to 0.75mg.
Will things keep getting better with Lexapro or is this as good as it gets?
Please note that I do lack motivation, but that probably mainly due to being bored and not having much to do all day or I might be due to what occured and made me pause my life for 3 months.

Thank You