Skip to Content

Kindly indicate a suitable treatment for Erectile Disfunction in a person with renal failure?

Responses (2)

Marvell 25 Oct 2012

I would suggest that you discuss this with your doctor... as your doctor has your full medical history and will chose the appropriate medicine for you.

HeadStarter 28 Oct 2012

Hi there hannessauermann and welcome to DC. I believe Marvel has given you the best advice and I sure would be talking with your urologist about your options. Viagra, for instance, may be way too much on your system but talk it over with your doctor because you need a script for that, too.


Inactive 28 Oct 2012

Hi there the other Mary! Good to see you again... Mary

HeadStarter 29 Oct 2012

Thanks, Mary. I don't even know how long I am going to be "connected" because of the STORM! Off to work I go... and may not be back for a week or more.

Be safe and be well PEOPLE!!!


Inactive 29 Oct 2012

Well, you have been missed lately, but you take care, & be very careful with this horrible storm. My thoughts go out to everyone living anywhere close to this area. Have a wonderful day (if possible), & let us know how you fair through this terrible ordeal... Mary free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions