Skip to Content

What kind od medicine can I take for my oa of the knee, after surgery?

Responses (1)

Marvell 6 Mar 2013

If your knee is still sore then you could take a pain reliever. The type of pain reliever you use will depend on the severity of your pain. Please discuss with your doctor. They may recommend that you start with acetaminophen and see if that helps. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions