What kind of medicine is in fentinyl?

kaismama 29 May 2013

Fentanyl is the medicine. It is for pain.

DzooBaby 29 May 2013

Fentanyl is an opioid agonist (or narcotic) pain medicine. Brand names are Duragesic (patch form), Actiq ("lollipop" form), Sublimaze (liquid for injection). Fentanyl is a generic name. Fentanyl is often used prior to anesthesia as well as for pain.

Factfinder411 30 May 2013

As my personally experience it's also used for chronic pain issues; my granddad had it for cancer, I had it during surgery. It's a popular drug that is abused and most of the time people die trying.

happybrandee 30 May 2013

It is an Opiate used for severe pain. It is very addictive so you should be careful taking it.
But if you really want sound answers about Fentinal, you should ask your Pharmacist. They know the most about medications and they will be able to answer your questions the best!!
Good luck to you!!