My husband suffers from numerous problems and is prescribed many Rx's. He also has many side effects from same. He needs to see a MD who can manage all of these and advise him accordingly. His current Internist does not do this. Is there another type of specialist whom he should consult? He suffers from dizziness and other problems currently Thanks!