Skip to Content

What kind of doctor should I go to when I eat I get choked and have to throw up in it hurts my chest

Responses (2)

Sh1thappns 25 Aug 2016

The doctor is called an "ENT" - ear, nose and throat specialist.

smileyhappy 25 Aug 2016

See your Gp first.
Smileyhappy free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions