Does Keflex work for MRSA?
- 29 Jun 2013 by BettyLou1234
- 30 Jun 2013
- keflex, methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus infection
Keflex doesn't appear to be used to treat MRSA, but it would depend on the sensitivity tests that are done.
- Keflex Information for Consumers
- Keflex Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Keflex (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 4 Aug 2011 • 3 answers
Posted 24 Oct 2013 • 2 answers
Posted 2 Dec 2014 • 1 answer
Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Infection - Have mrsa and noticed a place on tongue can?
Posted 28 Aug 2015 • 1 answer
Posted 20 Jun 2016 • 0 answers