Kapidex has been my wonder drug. After name change to Dexilant, the cost went from $42.00 to $342?

marjorie zych 4 Jun 2010

What are you asking? Do you need help getting it or are you in need for suggestions for something else that is cheaper? I have posted a drug assistance program a couple of times if that is what you need here it is: Partnership for Prescription Assistance
www.PPARX.org
1-888-477-2669
Hope this helps some, marjorie zych

nova17 4 Jun 2010

Thanks Marjorie. I will look up this website. I didn't want to pay $300 more than what I was paying for the same thing.

christineATU 4 Jun 2010

Great advice Marjorie, as usual :-) You could also go to Needymeds.org There is a printable coupon you could use right away for as much as 75% off the price of meds. Good luck to you. Apparently, the original pharmaceutical company sold the patent to another company and they need to make up the cost of the patent purchase. It's all about the almighty dollar!!

nova17 6 Jun 2010

Thanks so much christineATU