Just starting Keppra- how do you deal with the fatigue, constipation and weight gain?

I haven't taken Keppra myself so don't really know how to deal with it, but the link below has reviews/comments made by people who have taken Keppra. You may find it useful.

https://www.drugs.com/comments/levetiracetam/keppra.html

I have taken Keppra for a number of years, I have not gained weight at all. Constipation maybe but drink six to eight glasses of water a day and supplement with an organic psyllium product and constipation should not be an issue. Yes it is difficult to drink 8 glasses of water a day but go to bed early and drink water all day... start early and I prefer room temperature H2O... you don't want to be running all night to pee