Still no spotting or period in all this time and we have unprotected sex everyday.
Ive been on jolivette for 2 months I spotted for 7 days and no period or spot?
- 23 Apr 2013 by cstallworth4
- 9 Nov 2014
- jolivette, birth control, sex, period, unprotected sex
Added 23 Apr 2013:
Ive been on jolivette for 2 months and spotted for 7 days the first month and now in the second month no period no spotting. Then my boyfriend have unprotected sex everyday. I don't wanna be taking the pill and could possible be pregnant. Because I thought I started taking them at one time instead of the one I thought was the right time then I switched back and haven't had any problems since.. Should I have anything to worry about?
- Jolivette Information for Consumers
- Jolivette Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Jolivette (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 7 May 2012 • 1 answer
Posted 10 May 2013 • 2 answers
Posted 30 Dec 2013 • 1 answer
Posted 14 Aug 2014 • 1 answer
Posted 2 Apr 2015 • 1 answer