How do I join?? I've been using Hizentra for several months?

Marvell 14 Aug 2013

Sorry ... but what did you want to join?

kathyhanson 14 Aug 2013

Hi Karin,
By setting up a user name and password, you have already joined. Now all you need to do is set up your profile and email preferences. You can join the Hizentra support group or any others you wish to join. You will be notified by email anytime there are questions, answers/comments in any of your support groups. Anytime you want to look at another person's profile, just click on their name in blue. On their profile page, you can add them as a friend or ,if you are on their friend list, you can ask them a private question, which is great if you don't want to put all of your business on the public forum. I hope you will stay with us. Everyone is loving, supporting, empathetic and knowledgeable on DC. I, too, use Hizentra weekly. I'll send you a friend request and add you to my friends list so we can chat. Welcome to the DC Family!
Kathy

Luagain 18 Nov 2014

Wow you are a wonderful person Kathy. You respond to questions in kind to almost everyone that posts. Thank you for that and I wish you get it all back 2fold... I signed in but how do I post a question? If you have time to answer because I think I am responding just to you. Thanks again, Louise

Luagain 18 Nov 2014

P.S. I use Hizentra weekly. I just saw my comment as well; slowly I will figure it out.