I've bn on glucophace for months but no positive result.wen and how do I need to take clomid?

suzanne66 26 Nov 2009

Do you mean glucophage?
I'm not quite sure how that relates to clomid...

Are you wanting to know how to take clomid for fertility problems?
See https://www.drugs.com/clomid.html

barbles2413 27 Nov 2009

Glucophage is a diabetic medication and clomid a fertility drug. What type of results are you looking for

lily4sunny 2 Dec 2009

my doctor prescribed glucophage for me for polisystic ovaries which she said is the cause of my infertility but i've bn worried since i've bn on it for months yet no possitive result. can any body help me with a better idea on what to take.

barbles2413 2 Dec 2009

My daughter takes glucophage for Polycystic ovaries as well I wish I could help but she took it for several years before she stated to try to get pregnant. Do you go to an infertility endocrinologist or just a endocrinologist or infertility doc. I wish you good luck and I will pray for you. I know how frustrating it is when each month goes by and nothing. It will happen get with your Doctor and make a plan on how long you want to wait before you start taking clomid or whatever the next step will be. Once again good luck and god Bless