I've been on Prozac for 2 1/2 weeks and was wondering how much longer till I start feeling better?

barbles2413 16 Feb 2010

Unfortunately it can take 4-6 frustrating weeks to know if it is working for you. I hope it helps you Good Luck and God bless. If it does not work you will find something that will Hope this helps And trust me it is worth the wait to feel good and be yourself again

Anonymous 16 Feb 2010

Thanks so much for your response. I've tried quite a few other meds and am really hesitant to try another one; hoping this works. Any suggestions as to what I can do in the meantime till it works would be appreciated. I can't wait to feel good and be myself again.

barbles2413 16 Feb 2010

What are you experiencing more anxiety or depression or something else let me know you can even send me a private message from the icon on my home page I will try to help you get past this

Anonymous 17 Feb 2010

Thanks so much for your willingness to help. I mainly feel more anxious than anything else, plus I'm always tired. But today so far I am feeling "fairly Normal" and hope it continues. Will keep you posted.

barbles2413 17 Feb 2010

Please do. I thought I was all better until the past two week s I have been under tremndous stress. I am feeling depressed and that in turn is making me anxious about being depressed. I can't win Hang in there

Anonymous 19 Feb 2010

I'm trying to hang in there for 4 to 6 weeks; it's been 3 weeks yesterday. Today I woke up extremely anxious and really don't know why. I just hate the thought of trying something else. Hope you're feeling better also.