Is zolpidem a narcotic?

Anonymous

Hello chrissy74. No, its not. Best of wishes and health to you,pledge

I use Ambien (Zolpidem)?

Last time I tested, the person said she thought I had been using a "Narcotic". This Ambien I have is prescirbed by the MD. Can such a drug ...

I haven't been able to sleep for 3 days and zolpidem doesn't seem to help - any suggestions?

Always has before. I'm dealing with so.me serious GI issues and have been in and out of hospital and through a huge battery of upper and lower ...

I'd like to know if anyone has compared the efficacy of Zolpidem (generic) vs Ambien?

I tried Ambien a couple of years ago and it worked great. However a few months ago I purchased Zolpidem because the immoral and corrupt ...

Why can't you take narcotics, bezodiazapines,tramadol and prochlorperazine together?

Can you add Zolpidem to this medication combination?

Why does Zolpidem only works occasionally. using every day I stay away 4 out of 7 days?

I take Zolpidem for sleep and lat awake for hours. What should I do?