Is Voltaren75mg stronger than Loritabs?

christineATU 25 Jan 2011

It's difficult to compare since they are 2 very different medications. Lortab is an opiate pain medication and Voltaren is an anti inflammatory that reduces swelling that may cause some types of pain. One is a controlled substance the other is not. It's really dependent upon what the cause of the pain is. If it's due to inflammation, the Voltaren may be of more benefit.
best wishes,
chris

https://www.drugs.com/voltaren.html

caringsonbj 25 Jan 2011

I don't know that I can say the way I will compare it this way Voltaren is used for pain that is caused by inflammation therefore if this is the cause of your problem Lortab is an opiate and may not do much for the problem but the Voltaren with its antiinflammation properties may give you relief without opiate (sleepy) side effects thats the only way I can compare it but with that type of problem giving it a try may help