Is vicoprophen stronger than percocet?

christineATU 29 Mar 2010

Try them both and let US know! Can you spell ask-a-pharmacist?

christineATU 29 Mar 2010

I am so sorry! I am not usually a smartass. Just getting a little frustration out and mean you no harm.

lavonandjen 30 Mar 2010

sounds to me like u are a smartass and fuck off i was asking an honest question and u can keep ur sarcasism to ur self asshole

lavonandjen 30 Mar 2010

but hey "sorry" mean u no harm... give me a fuckin' break...

christineATU 30 Mar 2010

Obviously you don't me or read through any of the comments I have posted. Like I said, I was not myself and I sincerely apologized. That's all I can do.

lavonandjen 30 Mar 2010

no i dont read thru ppls comments... this isnt facebook i need to know the answer to that question to be more informed b4 a dr appointment & u just rubbed me the wrong way... truely... madly... deeply ... sooo sorry, are you gay, a lesbian i mean cause while we were chatting about the effects of highly potent narcotic dr prescribed drugs i gotta feelin a little turned on by you... if u were a lesbo i may hit on you!!!

lavonandjen 30 Mar 2010

oh and by the by, i took your advice, learned the speak of "ask a pharmacist" and got my answer... thanks

christineATU 30 Mar 2010

Obviously you haven't taken the medicine you asked about... it causes impotence. A nasty side effect. Don't believe me? Ask your doctor when you have your visit.

christineATU 30 Mar 2010

ooops! Thought you were a guy! Sorry, this door swings one way.

lavonandjen 30 Mar 2010

once again... i was trying to get your goat... lavonandjen = lavon, my other half, jen, me a female, a hetrosexual female... teasing you was all

christineATU 31 Mar 2010

Trying to get my goat? Na, she bites strangers anyway. Good try though! Have you accepted my apology yet? Just curious... oh and FB is much better for being nosy... christinejohnson1961 in case the urge hits you.

lavonandjen 31 Mar 2010

i tell ya, you are funny at best ... i was a having a "time of tha month" issue and snapped at u pretty quickly. i am sorry and yes i accept ur apology already... just now actually and as 4 fb i will be nosey and i will look you up... so if you turn down a freind request i shall be deeply offended!!! by the by, wouldn't you like to know the answer to my question so that you too can be informed on all the severely addictive pain meds that dr.s enjoy peddling to their patients???