Skip to Content

is tremedol or hydrocodone a form of darvon?

Responses (2)

mpvt 11 Aug 2009


robo 12 Aug 2009

Tramadol, hydrocodone and Darvon (propoxyphene) are all different painkillers.

Tramadol is a narcotic-like pain reliever. Tramadol is used to treat moderate to severe pain.

Hydrocodone is in a group of drugs called narcotic pain relievers. It is used in combination with other drugs, most commonly acetaminophen.
The combination of acetaminophen and hydrocodone is used to relieve moderate to severe pain.

Darvon (propoxyphene) is also a narcotic pain reliever. Propoxyphene is used to relieve mild to moderate pain.
see free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions