Hello guys :)

Alright here is my story;

I feel like everyone is judging me. Sometimes I cant even eat in public. When I'm with my friends in public I really don't have a problem at all. I really hate it. I don't like being in public alone say walking down the street. It is HORRIBLE for me. I take back streets mostly because I don't want people driving to judge me. I know in my head no ones paying attention to someone walking down the street, there focusing on the road. But that thought only occurs when I get home.

I'm a heavy smoker of the Ganja :). But sometimes when I'm high this amplifies 10x. When me and my friends are chillin I'm cool, havin a good time. But say were playing basketball and someone challenges us I refuse to play and say I'm tired or some other excuse. Once I even went home to avoid playing cause the teams were uneven and I didn't want to play =/.

I was taking Prozac, a pill for depression. I think it helped a little. I gave it time. But eventually I said the hell with it I'm sick of taking this every day.

So I'm wondering if this is a condition and if there is medication for it. I don't know how to tell my doctor about this. I probably would feel he is judging me if I did.

Well, thanks for reading :)