Is there such a percocet 40?

Anonymous 21 Dec 2011

Sorry no one has answered your question. I am giving you the doseage informtion below:

Dosage should be adjusted according to the severity of the pain and the response of the patient. It may occasionally be necessary to exceed the usual dosage recommended below in cases of more severe pain or in those patients who have become tolerant to the analgesic effect of opioids. If pain is constant, the opioid analgesic should be given at regular intervals on an around-the-clock schedule. PERCOCET tablets are given orally.

PERCOCET 2.5 mg/325 mg
The usual adult dosage is one or 2 tablets every 6 hours. The total daily dose of acetaminophen should not exceed 4 grams.

PERCOCET 5 mg/325 mg; PERCOCET 7.5 mg/500 mg; PERCOCET 10 mg/650 mg
The usual adult dosage is one tablet every 6 hours as needed for pain. The total daily dose of acetaminophen should not exceed 4 grams.

PERCOCET 7.5 mg/325 mg; PERCOCET 10 mg/325 mg

Strength
Maximal Daily Dose

PERCOCET 2.5 mg/325 mg
12 Tablets

PERCOCET 5 mg/325 mg
12 Tablets

PERCOCET 7.5 mg/325 mg
8 Tablets

PERCOCET 7.5 mg/500 mg
8 Tablets

PERCOCET 10 mg/325 mg
6 Tablets

PERCOCET 10 mg/650 mg
6 Tablets

I hope this answers your question...

kittycatgirl2 3 Jan 2012

I've never heard of it and I thought i was pretty well versed on percs. God Bless