Is there such a carrier for "soma/carisoprodol" called CARITOP?

Jillynnie 1 Dec 2011

chad,
I am not sure what you mean by 'carrier'? Are you asking about the maker?
It would help me to better understand your question.

Thank you,
Jillynnie

PoppyNidaba 4 Feb 2015

There is a BRAND of carisoprodol called CARITOP. I don't know what a 'carrier' is either. But CARITOP is a brand of carisoprodol from India, 350mg/tablet.
Do not bother. It is garbage. Stick with CARISOMA or even better, Listaflex by Finadiet,mArgentina. If you can get it since ARGENTINA banned all medicine exports.
This drug is banned almost worldwide which is why most people buy the crap Indian brands.
I can not find anything that works at all, my Carisoma supplier disappeared and I can not get anything from Argentine, pity as LISTAFLEX is far and away the best brand in the world, always has been. AMERICAN carisoprodol is not as bad as Indian but there really are only about two brands there ŵorth touching and I hear that one of those, Watson's DAN5513, has deteriorated so badly that those being made now are almost useless. WestWard USA make the worst, worse than any Indian garbage; I do not know if they are banning it in the USA as well - I heard they have just made it a Controlled Drug but still allow its sale. If you find any way of getting the brilliant Listaflex let me know!