Skip to Content

Is there something over the counter I can take for muscle spasms?

Responses (1)

suzanne66 5 Oct 2009

Yes. You will need to visit your pharmacy and talk to a pharmacist who will discuss with you your symptoms and suggest an appropriate medicine. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions