I am a diabetic and my blood sugar levels are usually high. I keep yeast infections and vaginitis. Diflucan has worked in the past. I am presently applying for Disability through SS. I have an attorney handling my case. I have no way to Dr. and no money to pay for prescription. I am presently suffering on a scale of 10.
You could write to many manufacturers to seek assistance & information:
Diflucan is made by Pfizer, Inc.
Several different manufactures make a generic version of Diflucan. For example:
* Apotex Corporation
* Baxter Healthcare Corporation
* Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
* Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
* Roxane Laboratories, Inc.
* Teva Specialty Pharmaceuticals.
Hope one of the company do run a program for assistance.
- Diflucan Information for Consumers
- Diflucan Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Diflucan (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 10 Mar 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 19 May 2010 • 2 answers
Posted 3 Jan 2015 • 2 answers
Posted 6 Aug 2015 • 2 answers
Posted 14 Dec 2016 • 0 answers