Is there is any medication spray or cream for bed sores?

You need the doctor to look at the patient who has bed sores. Sometimes it can get infected so it is important to be seen.

Bedding spray?

After using bedding spray. How long after can you use and sit on if a car seat is sprayed with bedding spray for lice and bed bugs? When is it safe ...

Elimite - Should I use the cream before changing bed linens our use the cream along with changing?

... bed linens? I'm a little confused. Also, what else do I need to wash? Walls, doorknobs??

What is best treatment for bed sores?

man had refused to allow caregivers to move him when allowed two and a half days later man has bed sores what now is best treatment man weighs 270 ...

Acyclovir - what can I use for relief from painful... sores on gential area?? Is there a topical?

..from Herpes,,, is there a topical cream to help with pain from sores,, makes it really difficult to sit,, walk,, urinate.. any info will be very ...

Tri-Luma - Does tri luma get rid of dark spots caused by bed bugs?

My dermatologist prescribed me hydroquinone 4% for getting rid of dark spots caused by bed bugs and she said that it may not work. I'm not ...

0 answers 16 days ago