Is there condine in tramadol?

kboralski 3 Feb 2011

I have taken tramadol and did a lot of research. They have told me as I am sure they have told you as well. But, this RX is a non narcotic pain med. Meaning condine would NOT be a part of this med. The med acts as a narcotic on the brain but doesnt get you dependent on it. In any of the stricter states' I have found you have to go and see a high cost "pain managment" dr. To have them ever, filled or refilled.
Also, be very careful. I have seen a couple people have seizures due to this med. depending on the use of this med, I have my own pros and cons.
The price can also be, very high.

christineATU 3 Feb 2011

Hi cookmyrt, Here is the link to review tramadol. As stated in the description, it is considered an opioid analgesic and can be addicting too. Good luck and hope you find the link useful..

best wishes,
chris

https://www.drugs.com/cons/tramadol.html