Is there anywhere to get zofran at a discounted cost?

marjorie zych 10 Nov 2010

Contact the people listed in this note and they may be able to help you. Partnership for Prescription Assistance 1-888-477-2669 or www.PPARX.org good luck and hope this helps, marjorie zych

christineATU 14 Jan 2011

Always so helpful! I'm up north for a few days visiting daughter. So I won't be on too much the next few days. Hope you're feeling well and I'm praying for you!
Much love,
chris

marjorie zych 14 Jan 2011

Thanks chris will talk to you again soon let me know when your back. marjorie zych

caringsonbj 14 Jan 2011

this may not be a good answer my mom had to go to the ER they gave me a script for zofran the nurse and I talked about it and as I recall she said it was expensive I call around and ask after all it's your money and you are the one that has the bill also I am not sure that it is generic yet that may be another reason it is so expensive

Muggles 14 Mar 2011

I just checked with my insurance company and they said it would cost me 2,195.00. What's up with that?

caringsonbj 14 Mar 2011

at the local hospital that I spoke of where the nurse and I talked about how expensive this drug is it seems to me that she told me that her insurance (and her being a nurse did not cover the medication) I know the doctor gave me an alternative prescription for my mother just in case the Zofran was not covered, it wasn't but I managed to get enough money together to pay for a few doses