Is there any way to obtain Zelnorm any more?

I'm pretty sure you can't get Zelnorm any more.

https://www.drugs.com/zelnorm.html

I have literally looked all over the world. No, there isn't, unfortunately.

Considering Zelnorm... as an emergency treatment?

I have a failed spinal fusion that causes extreme, chronic pain. I am prescribed narcotics as part of a pain management program. I have taken several ...

Now that I am 58 I can no longer take Zelnorm - why?

Gastroparesis and IBS sufferer? Why is age 55 the cut off age for taking Zelnorm even before it was taken off the market? I had been taking this and ...

I have had life long constipation and Zelnorm changed my world. Can Amitizia compare?

I have just discovered that Zelnorm is no longer available out of the country and am in a panic. Is Amitizia the only option available?

Why has Zelnorm been takern off of the shelves?!! I have had chronic constipation since I was?

I have had problems for over 20 years. I will go 2-3 weeks between my bowel movements. My body just feels horrible all the time. First time takibg ...