Is there any one who has taken meridia along with prozac & xanax ? if so what or any side effects?

Anonymous 25 Oct 2011

Hello A Saling. In answer to your question, it has several answers. Mixing the prozac with xanax, will cause the xanax to stay in your system, longer. Also, theres reasons of concern, in regards to heart function. Mixing the meridia with xanax will increase the sedative properties of the drug. Theres the very real danger/high risk of serotoin syndrome, which has its own serious side effects. Long tale short, I not mix the three, far to many if's and too risky for my liking. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you're thinking of taking any of the above together, better to be cautious and son the side of safety.best wishes to you.