Is there any advice for a paralized drug addict?

Anonymous 10 Jan 2011

Hi overloaded,
Could you please supply more info to your query? What is the addiction? How much? Any info you can add will help us to answer you.
Thanks,
sweetlemon

Anonymous 10 Jan 2011

Hey Overloaded, making sure you have support and staying busy would be some advice I would give you. I know some Paralyzed People have to take pain killers, and if that is the case, you might be dependent as opposed to addicted, and there is a difference. I know people don't want to hear that they should get counseling, but, counselors are very resourceful and full of support. These are two things that will help. Don't focus on what you can NOT do, focus on what you can. To keep you busy right now, join some of the groups here and maybe try to answer some questions on the site, I usually suggest making sure you hit the MOST RECENT tab so more current questions and members see your post. I hope this advice will help at least give you some support. Let us know if you need more. Patti