Skip to Content

Is there another choice other than antibuse that does the same thing?

Responses (1)

Anonymous 29 Mar 2011

Look up a med called Campral or I may have misspelled it, Camprol? It quells cravings for alcohol. I have a friend that is on it and doing splendid!
Best wishes to you,
sweetlemon free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions