Certain patients without health coverage and whose income exceeds the partnering programs require an appropriate treatment substitute.
You could try the generic Lamictal which is available in a number of different strengths, including:
* Lamotrigine 25-mg tablets
* Lamotrigine 100-mg tablets
* Lamotrigine 150-mg tablets
* Lamotrigine 200-mg tablets
* Lamotrigine 5-mg chewable dispersible tablets
* Lamotrigine 25-mg chewable dispersible tablets.
Lamictal orally disintegrating tablets are not yet available in generic form.
Several different manufacturers make generic versions of Lamictal, including (but not limited to):
Apotex Corporation; Mylan Pharmaceuticals; Roxane Laboratories, Inc.; Sandoz; Teva Pharmaceuticals.
Hope the info helps?
- Lamotrigine Information for Consumers
- Lamotrigine Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Lamotrigine (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 13 Aug 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 30 Jun 2011 • 8 answers
Posted 8 Feb 2012 • 6 answers
Posted 8 Mar 2014 • 5 answers
Posted 16 Apr 2016 • 1 answer