is there a drug over the counter or prescription that can make a positive on a drug test?

absolutely. what drugs are you referring to?

What combinations of over the counter drugs may combine and show up in urine as prescription drug?

I had a urine test that came back positive for butalbital; but I have never heard nor taken the drug in my life. What may cause this to read positive ...

My son failed a drug test for methamphetamines and amphetamines. Can over the counter drugs cause th

Is there any over the counter medications that will make you fail a drug test for methamphetamines and for amphetamines? I am a concerned parent and ...

Had not been using Marijuana for 30 days. Had my first clean over the counter drug test. Dr.?

... prescribed hydroclorothiazide for high blood pressure about 4 days after clean test. My next test about 3 days later, came back positive. Is it ...

What will make a drug test positive for methamphetamines?

My wife works in gas station is all the time drinking those energy drinks and taking energy pills will that show a positive test???

Will Ranitidine make you test positive for methamphetamine?

My seventeen-year-old daughter failed a drug test for methamphetamine is there anything over the counter that would make her feel