Skip to Content

Is there a drug called Rohist Forte?

Responses (1)

itsmetoo2 19 Jan 2010

Yes: Ru-Hist Forte Controlled-Release Tablets
Check it out on this web site: free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions

Is it safe to mix benadryl and dairy?

Posted 26 Apr 2016 1 answer

How many time should I use dymista?

Posted 2 May 2016 0 answers

Zyrtec vs Claritin: What's the difference?

Posted 8 Sep 2016 1 answerFAQ by

Flonase vs Nasonex: What's the difference?

Posted 9 Sep 2016 1 answerFAQ by