Is there a discount that can be used for seroquel along with insurance. Our co-pay is still $45.00?

Anonymous 6 Feb 2012

Hello gmauruiz. I'll have to say no. Your co-pay is what your policy states for this particular drug. You might ask through The Patient Assistance program, often they do offer assistance for those people who have insurance, but with large co-pays. Good health and wishes to you,pledge

Anonymous 6 Feb 2012

Good morning Pledge, :o) hows the coffee? May stop by for a cuppa! Anyway do they make a generic for this drug? Maybe if there is it would be cheaper to buy it outright. I have actually done this when our insurance requires a copay on generics of $5 & the script is only $1.97! Just a thought! Mary

Anonymous 6 Feb 2012

Hey there Mary, good tip. When I was on Seroquel, my co-pay was just over a $100.00 per month. Theres no generic yet for Seroquel. I believe its either this year or next year that the patent expires. I have the data buried somewhere. Early afternoon, just made a fresh pot.