i have a slipped disk in my neck and i was takeing percocet then i had to take 4 other pills to see if i could get rid of the pain. when i went back to percocet they seemed to make me vomit. i did notice thAt the pill size was different and it could be a different generic could thAt be why.
Generally there is no difference between the original & its generic version of the the med, generic is available when the patent runs out, are you sure that you took generic Percocet?
Generic Percocet is available in the following strengths:
* Oxycodone/APAP 5/325 mg -- 5 mg of oxycodone hydrochloride and 325 mg of acetaminophen
* Oxycodone/APAP 7.5/325 mg -- 7.5 mg of oxycodone hydrochloride and 325 mg of acetaminophen
* Oxycodone/APAP 7.5/500 mg -- 7.5 mg of oxycodone hydrochloride and 500 mg of acetaminophen
* Oxycodone/APAP 10/325 mg -- 10 mg of oxycodone hydrochloride and 325 mg of acetaminophen
* Oxycodone/APAP 10/650 mg -- 10 mg of oxycodone hydrochloride and 650 mg of acetaminophen.
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 25 Feb 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 26 Sep 2010 • 2 answers
Posted 19 Jul 2012 • 1 answer
Posted 24 Aug 2015 • 2 answers
Posted 21 Feb 2016 • 0 answers